Configuration Management and Governance Analyst
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is seeking a Configuration
Management and Governance Analyst to join our team!
In this role, you will assist the program team in developing,
implementing, and maintaining configuration management (CM)
processes and associated documentation to ensure ongoing FISMA and
FedRAMP compliance.This person:
- Facilitates communication between engineers and customer facing
teams to support best practices for continued compliance.
- Tracks tasks against schedule for continuous monitoring to
ensure compliance related activities are completed as necessary to
keep the overarching effort on track.
- Maintains and creates detailed procedures to support compliance
related tasks and activities.
- Analyzes and tracks compliance reports received from external
- Tracks security related updates to third party tools and
components used with/in support of IQ.
- Champions best practices across market facing programs that
support the IQ CRM Product.We serve high profile customers across
the federal government, on Capitol Hill, and within state, local,
and tribal and territorial governments. DSI delivers
industry-leading CRM and workflow solutions designed specifically
for government users. This position provides an opportunity for
growth from basic to advanced technical knowledge. If you have an
interest in joining a dynamic and respected team and working with
high profile clients, this is for you.You will work in a fast-paced
and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will
have a management team that encourages your career development and
growth. The program team is primarily remote.Please Note: This
opportunity is 100% remote/virtual.Required Skills:The ideal
candidate must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills to
- Experience with software configuration management processes,
procedures and products.
- A passion for Configuration Management and a commitment to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a
corresponding command of Microsoft Office suite products (Word,
Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- The ability to quickly establish solid working relationships
with coworkers and customers to effectively integrate into a
complex technical program with many moving parts.
- Strong research skills with the ability to identify, interpret,
and apply requirements, standards and guidance published for and by
federal government customers.
- The ability to multi-task and complete projects/tasks with
minimal supervision in an environment that is fast-paced, complex
- Attention to detail with the persistence to track
tasks/projects for long-term success.
- Analytical skill to manipulate and interpret data for
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security
- Requires BA/BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience
OR Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted
in lieu of degree.
- Due to contract requirements, one needs to be a U.S. Citizen
- Familiarity with CRM software solutions.
- Familiarity with cloud-based software deployment models and
architectures, especially AWS.
- Understanding of PII/PHI/CUI data protection requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with or for government customers.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and risk management frameworks
and the role of strong configuration management in each.Leidos is a
Fortune 500--- company aimed at embracing and solving some of the
world's most pressing challenges.Through science and technology,
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.Leidos
is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.Pay Range:Pay
Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Configuration Management and Governance Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!