Resource Analyst Level III
Company: Caribou Thunder
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionResource Analyst Level III Location: Reston,
VASchedule: Full TimeOVERVIEWCaribou Thunder is seeking a Resource
Analyst Level III to support a team that leads programmatic
planning, allocation, and management of the office's fiscal
resources. The team monitors and influences changes in budgets, and
advocates for the Office's activities and resources. The team
formulates the annual budget exercises; manages responses to
resource data calls; prepares talking points and fact sheets in
support of the budget rollout process; and responds to questions.
SECURITY CLEARANCETS/SCI with Full Scope PolyEDUCATION and
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project/program management,
quantitative analysis, or financial analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or a closely
related field with a concentration in financial management,
financial analysis, quantitative analysis, or social sciences.
- Master's Degree in quantitative analysis, financial analysis,
social sciences, or MBA may substitute for two years of work
- Execute non-disclosure agreements with the Contracting Officer
and COTR for maintaining in the Government file.
- Identify any potential Organizational Conflicts of Interest
(OCI) either real or apparent which may cause an adverse working
relationship or would result in a future competitive advantage,
whether real or apparent.
- Interface directly with groups to help develop, maintain and
monitor their annual budgets.
- Participation and input into the Annual Budget creation and
submission, CBJBs, monitoring and responding to internal
communication traffic, and many ad hoc taskings.
- Monthly performance reviews with the groups and daily
management of the spend plans.
- Primary interface and problem solver to their assigned groups
during planning, spending, and justification exercises.
- Coordinate vertically and horizontally across the Budget,
Plans, and other internal and external sponsor teams.
- Keep senior management apprised of any budget issues that could
impact the mission.
- Prepare and send budget execution reports to management on a
regular basis (weekly, monthly), tracking spending to execution of
funds against target rates, track SLAs to ensure ongoing funding
needs, and respond to taskings from the component.
- Prepare and deliver financial management presentations, regular
execution updates, spend plan status, short term forecasts plans,
and daily trend analysis as necessary.
- Pare monthly status reports and resource updates in support of
management's budget meetings.
- Identify deficit/surplus funding and notify management in a
- Provide monthly updates on the status of the budget execution
and more frequently as dictated by the budget cycle.
- Provide sound advice to the customer based on accepted analysis
- Excel (Advanced)
- PowerPoint (Intermediate)
- Word (Intermediate)
- Outlook Standard MS Office (Intermediate)
- Access (Basic)
- Work independently as well as on a team
- Excellent verbal, written, briefing and presentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail on documents is crucial PREFERRED
- The Resource Analyst should have the following level of
expertise for each of the Sponsor systems and applications. The
customer will provide on the job training for office specific
applications or tasks but prior sponsor experience and a proficient
user on arrival is desired.
- Sponsor Reporting Software (Intermediate)
- Sponsor Contracts Management System (Intermediate)
- Sponsor Supply Tool (Intermediate)
- Sponsor memo routing system (Intermediate)
- Sponsor Access tracking system (Basic)
- Corporate Action Tracker (Intermediate) ABOUT CARIBOU
THUNDERCaribou Thunder, LLC is a Woman Owned, HUBZone Certified,
Native American Owned, SBA and SDB Certified global engineering
services company, incorporated in 2006. Caribou Thunder is a Global
Service Provider supporting a wide variety of DoD, Space, and
Intelligence programs with consistent growth since inception to
over 100 associates and $10M in annual sales with solid performance
in 35 states across the U.S. and 22 countries around the
world.Caribou Thunder, LLC is an established Defense contractor
with nearly 20 years of experience delivering engineering services
worldwide. We offer industry leading salaries, flexible work life
balance, full range of benefits (career development and mentoring,
PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance,
and 401k match). Caribou Thunder, LLC offers meaningful career
opportunities within a true team-based environment, where every
employee matters, contributing to a higher goal supporting National
Security programs. Caribou Thunder, LLC is committed to hiring and
maintaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin,
age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
United States citizenship is a requirement for all
positions.CS35867#IND456Powered by JazzHRK8abwUORRc
Keywords: Caribou Thunder, Reston , Resource Analyst Level III, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!