Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking a Functional
Analyst with experience supporting HR management systems
implementations for the federal government. This position will
specialize in human resource processes and work closely with key
business users and with IT business analysts, developers, and
database administrators to determine the most appropriate technical
strategy to meet business needs.This position requires the ability
to obtain a National Agency Clearance and Inquiries (NACI)
- Provide project management support as required by the Program
- Create program-level reports as required by the Program
- Contribute to the development of the Transition-in Plan.
- Provide guidance to the technical team members on federal HR
policies and regulations.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the system
- Share deep expertise in HR business functions and
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover
areas for improvement, and collaborate with the team members to
document requirements and implement solutions.
- Respond to questions/issues raised by the technical team
members and business users regarding software and business
- Provide input to the training team for the development of
- Document processes and system functionality as needed.
- Produce "ad-hoc" reports for HR data for benchmarking and ROI
- Serve as liaison between business users and technical resources
(developers / database administrators).
- Support the change management process including documentation
and communication.Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience as functional analyst
for HR management systems
- 2+ years of experience with Workday implementations
- Process Experience: Workforce Management, Talent Acquisition,
Recruiting, Onboarding, Payroll and Time and Attendance
- Knowledge of federal HR policies and regulations
- Ability to successfully communicate technical decisions to
non-technical audiences and build consensus around them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
- Self-starter with ability to work on teams, as well as quickly
learn new functionality.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Communication,
Systems Engineering or other relevant fieldSubstitutions of
- 5 years' relevant experience + Master's degree may be
substituted for education
- 10 years' relevant experience be substituted for
- Certifications: IIBA Business Analyst
- Prior experience supporting programs at Veterans
AffairsTravel10-20% of the timePay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 -
$126,000.00 - $170,100.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Functional Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!