Systems Analyst Planner
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The Leidos Civil NISC IV team is
hiring a Systems Analyst Planner in Oklahoma City, OK to support
the Federal Aviation Administration. The Systems Analyst Planner
will provide support, quality assurance, and project coordination
expertise to the Safety Analysis and Promotion Division of the FAA
along with additional offices. This position will maintain support
of systems, application software, and solutions for the FAA. The
position requires knowledge of Python, Microsoft SQL Server, web
scrapping and building data pipelines to bring together information
from different source systems while working closely with both Data
Scientists and Data Analysts.Basic Qualifications:
- Provide Data Information Systems and Quality Assurance support
including building, implementing, and maintaining data sources
related to IT systems, as well as providing IT technical expertise
in the design, transition, and implementation support of program
problems, change or enhancement requests as requirements are
identified, verified, and validated.
- Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining datasets
that can be leveraged in data projects.
- Automate and optimize data for analysis.
- Support business requirements, practices, and standards. This
will include providing support for application design, scalability,
and risk assessments to proactively support the growth and security
of engineering and programming support for systems software
development and database management.
- Provide a full range of support covering the development,
troubleshooting, workflows, environment setup and configuration,
and analysis and recommendations for production support and
configuration based on infrastructure and integration.
- Support the Safety Analysis and Promotion Division and other
FAA Offices by maintaining and updating the current tracking system
tickets as prioritized.
- Provide monitoring and tracking development operations,
recording, and reporting on program activities, prepare and produce
needed artifacts for programs and projects.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant experience.
Additional years of experience with be considered in lieu of a
- Experience with Phyton.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with web scrapping.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.Desired
- Experience with Oracle, AWS, Azure, Tableau Hyper files, and
- Knowledge of FAA applications and analysis of processes.Pay
Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Systems Analyst Planner, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!