Material Pricing Analyst
Posted on: June 22, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The Procurement & Enterprise
Partnerships group at Leidos currently has an opening for a
Material Pricing Analyst to work in our Reston, VA or Rockville, MD
office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your supply chain,
procurement, enterprise technology, and project management
expertise to support multiple new business proposals and strategic
sourcing initiatives.This role is a fully funded, direct charge
position where you will be gathering customer requirements,
overseeing the RFx process, supporting negotiations, and estimating
material costs on proposals to win new business for Leidos. Our
ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take ownership of
proposals, and communicate with multiple levels of management.Other
possible job responsibilities associated with this role could
include Supplier Management, Business Process Re-Engineering, and
Procurement Tool deployments. Due to nature of assignments, up to
10% travel is possible.Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely and accurate material pricing on
- Candidate will own the request for quote process, which
includes maintaining compliance with the Federal Acquisition
Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Candidate will be responsible for meeting cost savings and
avoidance targets so negotiations skills are a must.
- Candidate will conduct data analytics and analyze large data
sets to price Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Candidate will be working among a matrixed organization support
engineering, program management, and financial functions.Basic
- College degree relating to supply chain, sourcing, or logistics
(or a related field) from an accredited university and 5 years of
prior relevant experience, OR equivalent experience/combined
education, with professional experience and specialized training
commensurate with assignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel as the team utilizes
advanced functions in Excel to conduct data analytics.
- Ability to work in a group environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- US Citizenship is required for this position with ability to
obtain secret clearance.
- Basic understanding in acquisition of IT Hardware, Software,
Cloud, Cyber, and XaaS technologies.
- Basic understanding of creating complex solicitations,
supporting proposals, conducting moderate complexity price and cost
analysis, negotiating price/cost and price/cost-related terms.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work under
tight time constraints.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the areas of procurement, pricing or
subcontracts, with a demonstrated history of developing RFx's that
comply with the FAR and source selection under tight time
constraints with minimal guidance is preferred.
- Basic understanding in acquisition of materials and components,
consisting of, but not limited to, non-IT related finished
products, raw materials, fabricated parts, electronic components,
machines, equipment, and test devices.
- Security clearance
- Demonstrated experience or interest in data analytics, building
business intelligence dashboards, IT project managementPay
Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Material Pricing Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!