Security Analyst Contract
Company: Transaction Network Services
Posted on: June 23, 2022
An extraordinarily talented group of individuals work together
every day to drive TNS' success, from both professional and
personal perspectives. Come join the excellence!OverviewWe are
looking for a Security Analyst to join our team. You will gain both
on the job experience while also studying towards a higher level
qualification linked to this area.
The role involves being part of the Global Security team, with
responsibility for monitoring the company`s networks for security
issues, assisting with vulnerability scanning and security incident
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the company`s information
and systems are protected, in accordance with the needs of the
business and according to Information Security principles of
availability, integrity and confidentiality. The Security Analyst
Apprentice will work with the local Security team on a daily
basis.ResponsibilitiesAs a Security Analyst, your job includes:
- Monitor the company`s networks for malicious activity using
Security processes. This will include responding to and
investigating alerts and ensuring all investigative activity is
properly documented in our ticketing systems and followed up with
relevant support teams.
- Assist the Global Security Team in developing and maintaining
documentation and processes.
- Assist the Global Security Team in monitoring potential
security threats against the company, and ensure appropriate
defensive actions are taken with respect to these.
- Form part of the company`s Security Incident Response team,
assisting with whatever activities are deemed necessary by the
- Provide support to projects undertaken by the company`s
Information Security function.
- Working closely with other departments and other team members
on various projectsQualifications
- Enrolled in an accredited institution
- Highly motivated individual with a genuine enthusiasm for
information security and technology
- Sound understanding of information security principles and best
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to know when to seek
guidanceIf you are passionate about technology, love personal
growth and opportunity, come see what TNS is all about!TNS is an
equal opportunity employer. TNS evaluates qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected
veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally
Keywords: Transaction Network Services, Reston , Security Analyst Contract, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!