Mid CI Analyst (Investigative Activity Support - EAB)
Company: Prescient Edge
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Prescient Edge is seeking a Mid CI Analyst (Investigative
Activity Support EAB) to support a federal government client.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and
serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that
end, we provide employees with a best-in-class benefits package
* A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision,
dental, and orthodontia coverage.
* A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
* Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training,
tuition reimbursement, and networking.
* A positive work environment where employees are respected,
supported, and engaged.
* Security clearance required TS/SCI with a CI POLY or the ability
to obtain a CI POLY.
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that
affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
for the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from
information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex,
seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates
ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a
range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organization,
and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC
members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing
analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and
comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or
critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and
applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and
validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing
* At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to
the specific labor category with at least a portion of the
experience within the last 2 years.
* Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a
college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the
U.S. Department of Education. An additional 4 years of experience
in the specific labor category, for a total of 12 years of
experience in the specific labor category, may be substituted for a
* Reston, VA.
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded as
a counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company
in 2008. We are a global operations and solutions integrator
delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training,
security, and RD&E support solutions to the Department of
Defense and throughout the intelligence community. Prescient Edge
is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
that is protected by law. We strive to foster equity and inclusion
throughout our organization because we believe that diversity of
thought is critical for creating a safe and engaging work
environment while also enabling the organization's success.
Keywords: Prescient Edge, Reston , Mid CI Analyst (Investigative Activity Support - EAB), Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!