Senior Business Analyst
Company: Synergy BIS
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer
of cutting-edge software solutions. Synergy brings the experience
and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides
tangible ROI to our customers. Synergy's core areas of expertise
are in the fields of Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, SaaS
and Low-Code/No-Code solutions, Emerging Technologies, Data
analytics and Visualization, Information Assurance, and Business
Process Re-Engineering.Synergy offers its employees a generous
portfolio of core and voluntary benefits including group medical,
dental, and vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k) with company match,
PTO, sick leave, company paid life, short-term and long-term
disability insurance, tuition and training reimbursement,
fitness/wellness reimbursement, a referral bonus program, and life
management programs.As a Senior Business Analyst with Synergy, you
will be a key member of our BA Center of Excellence supporting
multiple projects and customers, and ensuring that best practices
are utilized throughout the company. This position requires expert
level understanding of IT service management business systems and
industry requirements as well as expert level understanding of
technical problems and solutions relating to current and future
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop partnerships with customers to understand the project
objectives, develop and maintain templates and documentation (SOPs,
user guides, facilitated requirements), coach junior business
analysts, and maintain repository of BA best practices.
- Lead creation of business process models, related documents,
operating procedures, and perform other tasks needed to support the
- Collect and analyze data to initiate and develop business
practices and procedures that minimize redundancies and improvement
of operational experiences for users.
- Identify and analyze business problems and define scope of
activities required to address the issues, including requirement
definition, process review, impact assessment and operational
streamlining of service management tasks.
- Plan and implement approved business solutions and develop
methods that aligns staff, processes, systems, policies and
organizational structures with the mission and strategy of the
- Responsible for process analysis, design, and simulation.
- Responsible for process analysis and re-engineering (BPR), with
an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate
to the current and future business environment.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement.
- Responsible for customer engagement, process analysis, and
stakeholder requirements facilitation.
- May be required to balance multiple projects and customers.
- Experience managing a workload with multiple projects.
- Knowledge and application of consulting and stakeholder
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business
strategies and processes.
- Experience in business process design.
- Knowledge and expert application of change management
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
Preferred Education: BA/BS degree in Business Management, Computer
Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Preferred Experience: 10+ years of business analysis experience
Preferred Certifications: Industry certification such as Entry
Certificate in Business Analysis [ECBA], Certified Business
Analysis Professional [CBAP], Certificate of Capability in Business
Analysis [CCBA], PMI Professional in Business Analysis [PMI-PBA],
etc.) or equivalent job-related experience are a plus but not
Essential Job Function Physical Requirements: The physical
requirements of this position are critical in evaluating the
qualifications and abilities of an applicant or employee. The
physical efforts needed to perform the essential duties of this job
90% of the time are repetitive motions, grasping, holding, and
finger dexterity of the hands, reading, writing, eye-hand
coordination, color distinction, and full visual abilities,
hearing, talking, sitting, and use of IT equipment, phones, and
office machines.To a reduced degree,
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or
gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information (including family medical history) or protected veteran
Keywords: Synergy BIS, Reston , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!