Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) (TS/SCI Required)
Company: For Your Information, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
FYI For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and
most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We
have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to
make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development
and promotion people are the core of everything we do. If you are
looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right
FYI For Your Information, Inc. , is a Woman-Owned Small Business
GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital,
Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many
factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR
professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed
management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional and
local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational
structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy
and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the
real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely (per contract
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun
- A diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next
- Team building and innovation.
- A competitive base salary with a loaded benefits package plus
- Tuition/Education Assistance
- Personal computer device allowance.
- Pet Insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
As a DevOps Site Reliability Engineer, you will use your
development experience to write infrastructure as code and deploy
using industry best practices like GitOps and CI/CD in a hybrid
cloud environment. You will lead efforts to incorporate open-source
tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious,
boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do
1. Responsible for creation and improvement of infrastructure as
code and continuous deployment tools built on Kubernetes
2. Responsible for creation and improvement of continuous
automation across multiple technical stacks.
3. Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to
Infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, open source and commercial
You Must Have:
- Agile/SCRUM experience best practices
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams, in an organized
manner, with the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate
affectively, and can raise risks to senior leadership and balance
- An understanding of full stack infrastructure, rollout
management of stack, differences between managing Kubernetes vs
- Understanding of DevOps Engineering Processes and Operations &
- 5+ years of experience working in Linux environments
- 5+ years supporting production enterprise applications
- Experience with large distributed, highly available
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker,
- Experience with declarative Infrastructure as Code tools,
including Puppet, Terraform, and Ansible
- Experience with GitOps and CI/CD tools like ArgoCD, Gitlab CI,
- Experience with cloud deployments and cluster resource
management with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure, including
monitoring systems, logging, and security implementation
- Ability to dive deep into all aspects of the stack to identify
and fix problems and troubleshoot
- Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification,
including Security+, within 30 days of hire
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Python/Go; Microservices; Serverless; MLOps;
AIOps; Bash shell scripting
- Experience with Big Data stack using Hadoop, Spark, Accumulo or
MongoDB, and Solr or Elasticsearch
- Experience of software development processes and code
management tools and processes
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana or other monitoring
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and
may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Keywords: For Your Information, Inc., Reston , Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) (TS/SCI Required), Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!