Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 science,
engineering and information technology company that provides
services and solutions in the defense, intelligence, civil and
health markets. Applying our technically advanced solutions to help
solve our customers' most difficult problems has enabled us to
build strong relationships with key customers.Everything we do is
built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers,
our employees, and our communities.The Civil Finance team has an
exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a Leidos focus
program with $2.9B total contract value that delivers IT solutions
to our NASA customer.Primary Responsibilities
- Serve as financial analyst to a Leidos focus program with $2.9B
total contract value.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, forecasting
(net bookings, revenue, OI/fee and cash), and effectively managing
financial risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with program team and across Leidos functions to
define program goals, establish budget, and prepare and maintain
- Make recommendations to leadership for making business
- Proposal involvement (pricing and cost volume leadership) and
building internal and external relationships to grow the program
and achieve strategic goals.
- Continuously drive reporting process and system enhancements to
increase speed, consistency and accuracy of KPI reporting.Basic
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years (or Master's degree
and at least 2 years) of finance experience (FP&A, Pricing,
- Positive can-do attitude with success leading projects under
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting, forecasting,
and business case analysis.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to obtain at minimum Public Trust clearance.Preferred
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems such as Costpoint, Oracle
Analytics Cloud, Cognos, Power BI, and ServiceNow.
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced Level)
- Knowledge in government contracting, FAR, and multiple contract
types.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years
of prior relevant experiencePay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 -
$84,000.00 - $113,400.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Reston , Financial Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!