Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Description Job Description:At Leidos, we deliver innovative
solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people
who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams,
contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for
our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision,
and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career
enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development
and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors
and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is
ahead.If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can
thrive, keep reading!Leidos is seeking experienced Budget Analysts
for our client's requirements on a mission focused program within a
challenging, dynamic setting located in the Virginia and Maryland
area. Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with
a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community
and directly contribute to development and implementation of agency
budgets. Primary Responsibilities: Financial Services Budget
AnalystDemonstrate knowledge of an experience with budget and
financial management and analysis.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing MS Office
applications to include MS Word; MS Excel. Must have advanced MS
Excel knowledge and ability to sort, filter, create pivot tables,
manipulate large spreadsheets containing multiple tabs, and
generate graphics from tabular data.
- Track and reconcile budget data, funds, and resource from
programs with multi-million-dollar budgets.
- Perform "what if" analysis on short notice for Sponsors.
- Generate funding and resource reports.
- Develop spending plans.
- Work with minimal supervision and produce financial status
- Communicate clearly a variety of financial results to
Sponsors.Basic Qualifications: TS/SCI with Poly
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting, Finance or similar field of study
and a minimum of 4 years or relevant work experience or Master's
degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Excel to include pivot
- Proficient in accounting and experience with account software,
especially in a government funds accounting environment.
- Experience working with large, multi-year spend plans and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.Journeyman (P3)
- Min 4 Years work experience related to the technical
- Min 1 year working with or in the ICSenior (P4)
- Min 8 Years work experience related to the technical
- Min 3 year working with or in the ICSME (P5)
- Min 12 Years work experience related to the technical
- Min 5 year working with or in the ICPay Range:Pay Range
$84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Reston , Budget Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!