Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is
seeking a Project Analyst to support the Business Operations
Director and Program Leadership in the realization of operational
performance objectives for the organization. The Project Analyst
will coordinate documentation, analysis, and provide reporting for
numerous meetings across the organization. This role is a
development opportunity for an employee in the program management
career path. - It will allow the individual to get broader exposure
to a variety of complex IDIQ program items and issue resolution.
-WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Monitor DHMSM Requisition mailbox for incoming submittals,
interview requests and other sub staffing related
- Maintain subcontractor master database in Vector (requisition
details, submittals, feedback, etc.)
- Work with hiring managers to open requisitions and distribute
to subcontractors, subcontractor status/issues impacting program
- Review incoming submittals, track in master database and
forward to hiring managers for review.
- Support Onboarding and offboarding tasks for
- Support management of subcontractor scorecards and status
- Provide support in regular internal weekly, monthly, quarterly,
and annual technical and financial governance meetings in a
- Support coordinating data input across multiple stakeholders
ensuring that programs status reports are delivered on time.
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with
significant impact on operational results or project
- Must be able to identify and address issues that are unclear
and may require the candidate to uncover a broader set of issues.
This candidate must be able to produce creative solutions to
complex problems that affect the performance of the program,
including analysis and the gaining of domain knowledge.
- Support the preparation of vendor contract change proposals
including collaboration with architecture and engineering managers
and contracts/sub-contracts administrators.
- Assist in the management/coordination of supplier-relevant
events, joint-technical strategy sessions, executive briefing
center meetings, leadership engagements, summits, symposiums, and
- Track subcontractor expertise/capabilities in support of
additional proposal opportunities to expand footprint.WHAT YOU NEED
TO SUCCEED-Basic Qualifications
- BA degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to influence, develop consensus and drive closure
within a diverse organization
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by the team
members to ensure compliance with reporting deadlines.
- Ability to assess situations and offer recommendations for
- Ability to develop relationships and effectively communicate
within all levels of the organization
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.HOW TO STAND OUT FROM
THE CROWD-Preferred Qualifications
- Experience supporting healthcare information technology
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience with FusionPay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 -
$106,925.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Project Analyst, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!