Consulting Systems Engineer Pre-Sales/Intel
Company: WWT Advanced Solutions
Posted on: September 9, 2018
CONSULTING SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Presales - Intel) World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the Public Sector. WWT employs more than 4,500 people and operates in more than 2+ million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For--" list for the sixth consecutive year and was awarded #8 on Glassdoor's 2018 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work. Check us out World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a Consulting System Engineer to support our Federal Intelligence Community team in the Washington DC area. This person provides technical presales consulting; customer presentations, development of Statements of Work, project hour estimation, respond to RFPs and generate Bills of Materials. The qualified candidate will serve as the technical lead in all covered accounts building strong relationships with the customer base as well as World Wide Technology Advance Solution's partners. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Presales supporting Federal Intel agencies (CIA or NRO highly preferred)
- Strong ability to understand issues and position solutions that meet or exceeds our customers' requirements.
- Should be a good technology generalist and desired strengths would include networking, storage, compute, virtualization, fabric, IT facilities, etc.
- Ability and experience positioning business relevanceQUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and technical sales skills
- 5 - 10 years of technical enterprise presales experience with a focus on solution sales specifically networking and data center technologies
- Previous technical presales experience into Federal Intel Community (CIA or NRO preferred)
- Consultative solution selling skillsets to include Cisco, VMware, NetApp, DELL EMC, etc.
- Knowledge of Cisco R/S, Unified Communications, Data Center (Storage, compute, Virtualization, Fabric, IT Facilities, etc.) expertise is required
- Passion for driving solutions to include any of the following: storage/server/virtualization strategies; Cisco, EMC, NetApp, and VMware
- Desired certifications for this position include: CCNP, CCIE (Data Center), VMware, DELL EMC or NetApp
- Self-driven, business minded and goal orientated
- Ability to travel up to 50%: Washington DC and surrounding areas as needed Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at for more information. - provided by Dice Consulting Systems Engineer Pre-Sales/Intel
Keywords: WWT Advanced Solutions, Reston , Consulting Systems Engineer Pre-Sales/Intel, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!