MuleSoft Integration Consultant
Company: Datain Technologies
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Hello,Greetings !!My Client is looking for MuleSoft Integration Consultant for 6 to 12 months contract position in Reston, VA (Washington DC Area). Title: MuleSoft Integration ConsultantLocation: Reston, VA (Washington DC Area).Duration: 6 + Months ContractRate: Market JOB DESCRIPTION: Skills: Mule ESB, Mule API, CloudHub/ AWS, JEE, Webservices Srping and hibernate, SpringBoot
- 8+ years of experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Mulesoft, , webMethods, or TIBCO etc.
- Experience in Microservices/Springboot.
- 5+ years of experience in building architecture, design solutions for high volume transactional orders.
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft, webMethods, and J2EE concepts
- .Exp. in Microservices
- Proficient in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/REST and web services
- Solid understanding of the design patterns Please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details: Full Name :Current Location/Zip :Contact Number : E-Mail Id :Visa/Work Permit Status :Current Rate:Expected Rate: Tax Term(W2/1099/C2C):Notice Period/Availability to Start :Skype ID:Willingness to relocate to job location : Any Relocation Concern ( family/house/weather) :Current/Previous Employer Name :Preferred Interview timings (Specify Time zone) :Education Details (Degree/Passing Year/Name of University):LinkedIn URL: Thanks,Abhinav - provided by Dice Mulesoft, Microservices, Springboot, Integration, Cloud, CI/CD, Docker, Cloud, Workday
Keywords: Datain Technologies, Reston , MuleSoft Integration Consultant, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!