Posted on: October 10, 2018
Position: Senior BI/Business Intelligence Architect Location: Reston,VA Required Skills:
- 8-10 years experience
- Understanding of physical/virtual infrastructure (Compute, Network, Storage), clustering, OS, DevOps, Agile, ITSM Workflows etc., RDBMS
- Proven experience in building containerization packages of BI products for deployment anywhere any number of times (e.g. on-prem vs. AWS)
- Proven experience working with governance, security, access management for both internal and external access of platform/application
- Experience with administering BO, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Alteryx, Thoughtspot is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Design and Build scalable and maintainable BI infrastructure architecture for integration with all components in enterprise data ecosystem, monitoring, code-migrations, resiliency and contingency/failover to meet business objectives.
- Maintain accurate and complete technical architecture documents
- Define BI standards, guidelines and best practices for business and technical groups
- Build automations for platform upgrades, code migrations, CI/CD integrations, PAM integrations, regression testing and document processes
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting activities for BI tools (Issue management)
- Build BI platforms for internal and external that comply with FM security and authentication standards, in collaboration with enterprise architecture, info and app security teams and other governance bodies.
- Assess BI tools capabilities and functionalities for BI tools' rationalization
- Plan, Manage and Report on Performance, Concurrency and Capacity Management tasks and associated KPIs, make recommendations to improve performance and capacity on BI platforms
- Integrate BI platforms with SOX compliance tools, as required by FM governance team
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses.
- Map configurations and complex data architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data storage and governance systems.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date
- Design solutioning for BI mobile and integrate with MDM/MAM (e.g. Good Dynamics, AirWatch)
- Represent BI Platform in FM internal tech and business forums to provide expert guidance to BI user community
- Collaborate with platform administrators, developers and analysts for successful development of BI reporting and analytical solutions and provide technical training to junior team members and end user customers - provided by Dice Aws,DevOps, Agile, ITSM Workflows etc., RDBMS, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Alteryx,
Keywords: TalTeam, Reston , BI Architect, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!