Cyber Security Architect IV
Company: INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS, INC.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- May serve as lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- May serve as lead, technical expert or project manager to team(s) concerned with development, networking and/or project management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective architecture solutions
- Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meeet operational and financial reporting requirements
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance. Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
- May review work of other team members and mentor junior architectsEDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of related experienceSPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven expertise in mitigating and understanding threat vectors including actor behavior, DDoS, Phishing, Malicious Payload, Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc. Understand the cyber threat landscape
- Proven expertise in building a defense in depth infrastructure security architecture that includes security controls across multiple technology stack. Ability to champion both conventional and non-conventional methods to protecting an enterprise at scale
- Strong knowledge in host based security solutions such as HIPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), end point protection, and application whitelisting
- Strong knowledge of networking, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, virtualization, authentication, cryptography. Must be fully conversant up and down the technology stack
- Working experience with IPS, DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application)
- Experience designing solutions for SSH Key Lifecycle Management - provided by Dice DDoS, Phishing, Malicious Payload, Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc. Understand the cyber threat landscape
Keywords: INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS, INC., Reston , Cyber Security Architect IV, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!