Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support Lead
Company: TeraThink Corporation
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Who Are We? TeraThink has celebrated over 15 years of successful delivery of innovative and transformative consulting services to the federal government. We specialize in information technology and management consulting that has a purpose and makes a difference. Our teams are focused on providing exceptional service and solving our clients' toughest challenges.Our leadership team has a vast amount of experience and boasts a highly successful track record of delivering results within their respective solution areas and industries. Each leader adheres to a "lead by the way you want to be led" philosophy, which emphasizes transparency and open-door approachability.Who Are We Looking For? At TeraThink, we put our employees first and we expect nothing but your best in return. Our company believes in the importance of growth, passion, character, and of course - fun! Our positive work environment encourages team members to find enjoyable and challenging work in order to bring out the best in each individual. We look for dedicated team members who want to be a part of growing this incredible company. The best candidates are those who always look to go above and beyond and challenge themselves to achieve more each day.Sound Like You? Do you want to excel in your career and enjoy what you do? Then come join our growing team of brilliant professionals at TeraThink.What You'll Do As Production Support Lead, the candidate will perform the day-to-day management and direction of an O&M production support team responsible for providing multi-tiered application support for a IT system built on Momentum Financials 7.3.1.The candidate is expected to actively participate in modernizing the processes, procedures, and application support environments toward an Agile/DevOps approach. The candidate will lead and supervise the production support team, which may include defining and executing a release management approach.A candidate with a strong working knowledge of Momentum Financials modules is preferred; understanding application functionality and modules including but not limited to Budget Execution, General Ledger, Workflow, Security, Extensibility, and other configuration items.Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and staff a production support team of 8-16 resources to provide Tier 1-3 application support for a customer's implementation of Momentum Financials 7.3.1.
- Interface with the TeraThink system integration team, client, and system users on a daily basis.
- Manage and report on ticket status and response metrics on a weekly basis.
- Manage, report on, and communicate root cause analysis and recommendations.
- Draft and deliver SES/leadership-ready communication (both written and oral) to report on issues, roadblocks, and issue summaries.
- Act as deputy project manager, as needed.
- Plan and coordinate scheduled application releases.
- Identify requirements that are currently not met by the existing system configuration, analyze the system to determine how the requirements can be met, and document a recommendation.
- Assist in validating functional requirements, functional designs, test cases, test execution, and training materials development.
- Perform routine and ad-hoc analyses to report program/project performance with respect to resources and costs within project constraints.
- Develop and manage deliverables that include: Project Charter, Project Schedule, Program Integrated Master Schedule, Project Status Report, Project Risks and Issues Log.What We're Looking For
- Must be a U.S. citizen, per contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance; candidates with an active clearance are preferred.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience supporting IT implementations and/or providing Tier 1-3 application support; minimum four (4) years of experience in team leadership.
- Experience with defining the processes for receiving incidents and requests from end users, including incident and problem management for transactional applications.
- Experience in stakeholder and client management.
- Hands-on experience in core financial systems applications within the federal government; experience supporting Momentum Financials (7.0 or greater) is preferred.
- Ability to work onsite at TeraThink HQ in Reston, VA; with occasional support at the Pentagon, M-F during core business hours.
- Must communicate ideas clearly, both orally and in writing, to the client, customers, and technical resources.
- Experience performing a variety of different roles throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- This position requires a bachelor's degree (Business or Computer Science-related major is preferred)What We'd Like to See
- Active PMP Certification is preferredWhy TeraThink is a Great Place to Work Benefits:We love coming to work every day. Our benefits and work-life balance provide employees with much more than just the essentials - they keep us happy in and outside of work.A health insurance plan is provided at no cost for employees.Employees enjoy federal holidays off in addition to 18 days of Paid Time Off (20 days after 2 years of service, 25 days after 5 years of service).Our 401k is at a 4% match on a 5% contribution - which has immediate vesting because we want you to stay here because you love it - not for an invested 401k match. And we know you will love it!Visit the Benefits page for a full list of benefits offered by TeraThink.Perks:In addition to a top-notch benefits package, we host outings at The National Zoo, "Escape Room," Top Golf, and holiday parties with swanky themes such as Casino Night. Our employees are also provided the opportunity to enjoy numerous perks such as:
- Multiple high-definition TVs at our offices with plentiful snacks to enjoy in the caf-- areas
- Breakaway activities such as foosball, darts, and shuffle board
- TeraThink sponsored FitBit and steps challenges, with prizes
- Quarterly shipments of snack boxes to our employees working on client site
- Season tickets to local sports teams
- Cell phone and commuter reimbursementsWe also embrace recognition as a way to showcase the great work that takes place at our company each day. As a way of shining light on our hard-working employees, we often provide gift cards for achieving major project milestones, attaining personal certifications, or as a thank you for employees who give back to the community.Our Focus on Professional & Team Growth:We focus on encouraging constant learning, growth and innovation, and support Communities of Practice so that team members can dedicate time to learning new tools or solutions as while as getting to know employees on other projects. We provide each employee with an annual contribution amount to use towards learning and growth. We also encourage our team to participate in our TeraThink blog and share our knowledge with various communities of learning.We strive to provide our employees, whether on client site or in our internal offices, with the best possible work experience. We keep a pulse on our team by sending out frequent micro-surveys that allow team members to provide feedback and thoughts. This frequent feedback allows our agile company to make changes and continue to adjust in any areas to provide team members with the best TeraThink.Whether it is our events, benefits and perks, open communication, culture of recognition and growth; we want team members to be happy and fulfilled in their careers at TeraThink. Our future is you.TeraThink is a proud equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, ancestry, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by state or federal law. - provided by Dice IT implementation, SDLC, PMP, Production, Tier 1-3, Momentum Financials
Keywords: TeraThink Corporation, Reston , Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support Lead, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!