Certification and Accreditation Certification Consultant - Polygraph Required
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
Certification and Accreditation Certification Officer (CACOs) advise and assist the Sponsor's customer with the lifecycle Certification and Accreditation (C&A process and developing a Systems Security Plan (SSP). They Monitor and track projects in the C&A test queue. CACOs read and analyze SSPs and develop an understanding of the customer systems and applications. They coordinate C&A actions and system testing with the appropriate security personnel. They develop risk assessment, recommend mitigating countermeasures, and write short, succinct risk assessment and certification reports for submission to the Chief Information Officer and Executive Director.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Act as C&A project register, managing the C&A registration process
- Monitor and track projects in the C&A test Queue
- Maintain a document repository where C&A project documentation is stored
- Work closely with Agency Information Systems (AIS) developers to identify the appropriate certification/approval processes and authorities
- Record/register IPC actions concerning project approvals to operate in the C&A database
- Read and analyze SSPs and develop understanding of systems and applications
- Coordinate C&A actions and system testing with appropriate security personnel
- Assemble and submit C&A packages to Principal Accreditation Authority/ Designated Accreditation Authority
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Working Knowledge of Certification Testing protocol for TS/SCI information Systems and applications
- Knowledge of risk management methodology
- Strong technical skills and analytic ability
- Demonstrated ability to act independently when making technical and business judgments
- Thorough knowledge of the sponsor's standard project cycle
- Working knowledge of Intelligence community information assurance policies and regulations and how they relate to the certification and accreditation process
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Capability to quickly assimilate the concept of new applications and relate them to the overall sponsor computing and communications environments.
- Knowledge with managing document repositories in databases
- Knowledge with the use of process tracking and document control software
- Experience with managing document repositories in database and lotus notes
- Experience with the use of process tracking and document control software
- Certifies Information system Security Professional (CISSP)
- Government Security Engineer Certification (GSEC)
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Reston , Certification and Accreditation Certification Consultant - Polygraph Required, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!