Senior Developer / Mid Level UI Architect
Company: Reliable Software Resources
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Senior Developer / Mid Level UI ArchitectIn-Person NeededReston, VA6-8 years of proven experience developing client-side web technologies and 2 years' experience leading front-end developers. Also has expert level HTML/CSS with at least two years of working experience on public websites. Must to have:
- Exposure to and understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and collateral technologies.
- Style Guides or Pattern Libraries, "a common language"
- Dependency Management, package managers, etc
- Build Systems, Grunt/Gulp/etc
- Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc
- Performance Optimization for CSS, JS, images, asset caching
- Help plan, design, build and review content-managed, usable, and accessible and standards compliant web sites.
- Understanding the cascade, inheritance, semantics, and being able to choose the best style of CSS organization for the project.
- Organizing and building UI modules, working closely with visually-focused designers/CSS developers
- Consistency of modules, look and feel, UI interactions
Keywords: Reliable Software Resources, Reston , Senior Developer / Mid Level UI Architect, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!