Account Manager, Supply Chain
Company: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
Posted on: April 17, 2019
We help businesses find, and book trusted accommodations anywhere
so they can work, live and sleep well, guaranteed.
BridgeStreet.com is the first technology platform built
specifically for business travel. With properties in more than
22,600 cities in over 130 countries and growing, BridgeStreet is
the travel technology leader in the Extended-Stay sector. Bridge
Street's innovative product line, Six Ways to Stay, connects a
global marketplace of millions of extended stay hotels, serviced
apartments, brand hotels, furnished homes, vacation rentals, and
design-led hostels. In addition to providing built-in demand for
operators from Bridge Street's 5000+ client portfolio and 100+
global sales team, BridgeStreet is globally recognized for
unparalleled, award-winning, quality service, compliance and
security bringing together a seamless, trusted, business travel
* Develop, maintain and expand strategic supplier partner
relationships through strong communication and account management
skills that demonstrate the value of being part of the BridgeStreet
* Grow our Supply Community and make it easy to do business with
* Actively engage with key Supplier Partner contact on a regular
schedule to build strong relationships.
* Conduct detailed Supplier Partner analysis and business reviews
to determine opportunities for additional revenue.
* Establish and monitor provider performance metrics and take
necessary action steps to ensure contractual compliance.
* Identify industry trends that affect growth and development of
your Supplier Partner.
* Understand current policies, practices, trends, technology within
BridgeStreet to support implementing solutions for managing your
* Work closely with internal teams such as market General Managers,
Market Reservations, Global Supply Management, Finance and Business
Development departments to reinforce the supplier partner
relationship, terms of contract, and issue resolution on a daily
* Support the sales team with client RFP's, RFI's and large
sourcing projects to obtain supply pricing.
* Develop and implement training sessions with supplier partner to
enhance program and compliance.
* Gather, analyze, and disseminate provider data to assist senior
leadership with both opportunity and risk evaluation.
* Manage supplier provider within business processes and ensure
that our internal team follows all terms and conditions within
rules and process flows.
* Conduct monthly and/or quarterly meetings with supplier
* Visit supplier partners as appropriate to our top partners to
* Provide issue resolutions through creative problem-solving as
needed with supplier partners to minimize negative impact
* Responsible for keeping Hereandnow magazine, BridgeStreet's
external publication, up-to-date each month and add valuable
insights into the supply partner community.
* Reactivate dormant accounts that have signed our T&C to
ensure they are keeping the minimum unit count at all times.
* Report on top Account performance during weekly Supply
* Manage and own Supply Chain Awards on a monthly Basis.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
* 2+ years in corporate housing, relocation, real estate,
hospitality, sales or related field with account management or
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills, self-management
and discipline, able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Action oriented and ability to handle issues creatively to
resolution with both BridgeStreet internal team and provider.
Proactively provide feedback to Senior Management to ensure
* Analytical - Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially
* Technical acumen. Knowledge of BridgeStreet internal systems
(Landslide, Oscar, SNAP) a plus.
* Ability to manage several priorities and comfortable working in a
fast paced environment
* Motivated self-starter, quick learner, efficient worker, and
passionate about their job
* Comfortable working in a team environment and matrix
* Ability to work in a team environment and matrix organization
* Strong work ethic, high self-organization, and willingness to go
above and beyond to achieve goals
* A passion for learning and a strong desire to grow in
responsibility and expand knowledge base
* Knowledge of provider policies, business rules and strategic
* Ability to collaborate with sales to achieve goals
* Customer/provider focused approach
Travel: Travel to key providers when necessary (25%)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, Reston , Account Manager, Supply Chain, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!