Contracts Settlements Analyst - Full Performance
Company: CACI International
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job DescriptionCACIs Business and Information Technology Solutions
(BITS) Sector, is looking for a full-time Contracts Settlements
Analyst Full Performance to join our dynamic team in providing a
wide range of financial support duties to accomplish critical
objectives.Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor
categories, job types, and locations within the Washington
metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal
growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities,
professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a
motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI
would like to speak with you.For additional information regarding
CACIs outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please
visit www.CACI.com.What Youll Get to Do:
- As a Settlements Analyst - FP, a typical day might include the
- Reviews files to ensure all appropriate documentation has been
provided. Analyzes information and determines that sufficient funds
are available to proceed with the closeout; prepares and with
Contracting Officer approval negotiates final settlement; with
oversight makes final payment or collects outstanding overpayment
in a timely manner.
- Analyzes contracts and de-obligates or expenses funds
identified to be cancelled.
- Resolves property disposition or legal issues. Prepares written
disposition instructions for signature and ensures that disposition
has occurred. Coordinates with various internal and external
components to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Prepares and executes final settlement documentation,
incorporating all appropriate changes.
- Assists in the management of the program for property in the
possession of contractors. With oversight, conducts audits of
contractors property control systems.
- Requests, reviews, and analyzes annual property inventory
statements to determine amount to be reported in the financial
- Manages and administers complex contracts following contract
award through contract closeout for supplies, services,
construction, research and development, or information
technology.More About the Role:
- Active TS/SCI Poly to be considered for position
- Considerable working knowledge of Federal Acquisition
Regulations (FAR) and statutes.
- Considerable working knowledge of contract vehicles to include,
but not limited to, independent contractor, commercial item
acquisitions, firm fixed price, and indefinite delivery indefinite
- Considerable working knowledge of common procurement business
and industrial practices.
- Considerable working knowledge of price analysis.
- Well-developed customer service skills, demonstrated by
anticipating and responding to customers needs in a manner that
generates customer satisfaction.
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient for responses
on routine to moderately complex procurement topics and
issues.Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years previous successful experience as a
Government Contracting Officer
- Previous successful experience as an Industry Contract
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation techniques and skills.Education:
- Bachelors degree in contracts, business administration, or
contract law field.
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Professional
Contracts Manager CPCM, Certified Federal Contracts Manager CFCM,
or the Industry certification offered by National Contracts
Management Association NCMA)CM1What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Job LocationUS-Reston-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBANCACI employs a
diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels
innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI,
you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Reston , Contracts Settlements Analyst - Full Performance, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!