Sr. Member Services Representative
Company: American College of Radiology
Posted on: September 13, 2019
American College of Radiology (ACR) is a progressive membership
organization representing nearly 40,000 medical specialists in
radiological care. As a member of our team, you will join a world
leader in patient-centered care advocacy, policy and clinical
research, quality and safety. Our culture encourages innovation,
diversity, integrity and leadership. A nonprofit 501(c)(3), ACR
(the American College of Radiology) has over 500 purpose-driven
employees in the Greater Washington, DC and Philadelphia
If you share our core values of: Leadership--- Integrity---
Quality--- Innovation, we want you on our team!
In a nutshell:
As a member of the Meetings Registration Team, the Member Services
Coordinator will manage all aspects of Meetings, Events, Exhibits,
and Enduring Product Internal/External Customer CRM data set-up,
implementation and maintenance for ACR and managed societies. This
includes responsibility for the registration of eLearning
opportunities and special events for over 100 events annually along
with monitoring, responding to and troubleshooting educational
What you'll do:
- Ensure that customer database (CRM/AMS) is current and
- Assist in annual data updates of all relevant programs
- Coordinate with colleagues and management to ensure accurate
program affiliation and registration of residents
- Assist with upgrades and implementation of all Event, Exhibit,
Sponsorship and Accounting functionality in new Salesforce/Nimble
- Support end users with making updates
- Develop and create advanced level customized reports for all
- Serve as key contact for ACR annual meeting, and other external
- Provide outstanding (positive and professional) customer
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong proficiency in AMS/CRM systems and experience in
managing a database; database transition experience a plus.
- Ability to streamline AMS/CRM operations and workflows.
- Aptitude for working under pressure; managing multiple tasks
simultaneously is required.
- A knack for working with and relating to different
personalities at all business levels.
- Excellent communication (speaking, writing, editing) and
customer service skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive personality with a true commitment to
the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
ACR offers a rewarding employee experience: innovative culture,
professional growth potential, competitive compensation and an
exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution
pension plan, 403(b); generous paid time off package; insurance
plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition
reimbursement; training opportunities; and wellness
To learn more about ACR's rewarding employee experience, culture,
and benefits, visit https://www.acr.org/About-ACR/Work-With-Us
Keywords: American College of Radiology, Reston , Sr. Member Services Representative, Sales , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!